Chief Green Seasoning is a blend of various fresh green leafy herbs grown in the hills of Paramin, North Trinidad. These herbs are selected and blended to create a seasoning that's tasty and enticing. Chief Green Seasoning can be used as a marinade for meats and fish or just add to your cooking for extra flavor. Contains onion, papaya, vinegar, hot pepper and preservatives.
About the product
- Contains herbs grown in the hills of Paramin, North Trinidad
- Used to prepare chicken, beef, pork seafood et, Great as a marinade or table spice
- Large 25.0 FL.oz glass bottle retains product quality
- Thick premium blend can be diluted with other seasoning
- Product of Trinidad & Tobago
Water, Chives, Onion, Papaya, Celery, Thyme, Spanish Thyme, Shadon Beri, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Garlic, Hot Pepper, Vinegar, Spices, Sodium benzoate (preservative) Food Coloring (FD&C #5, FD&C #1 & E#133. Contains Celery & Soy
Chief Green Seasoning
About Spilled or Damaged Simply Products
Our products are non-refundable and are ineligible for returns. If you receive a damaged or otherwise unusable Simply product, you can request a replacement by visiting our Contact Us page. . We will replace the items, please note due to availability, you may have to wait at least 2 weeks for a replacement or we maysend you a similar product of comparible value.