Mother's Day Caribbean Brunch & Lunch Party
Time & Location
About The Event
FIVE COURSE CARIBBEAN MEAL
You will socialize and mingle with others, tell stories and really have fun.
Chocolate Fountain and Strawberries, cookies etc! Each family will be going home with one gift bag pack with delicious goodies and infomation.
- Seared Scallops - with Mango Beurre Blanc or Shrimp in a delicate caribbean sauce
- Cod Fish Fritters - with a Delicious Tamarind Sauce
- Warm Spinach Dip & Chips - Spinach in a creamy cheese dip with plantain chips
- Plantains and Black Bean Bites with a Chadobeni Creme drizzle
- Seasonal Soup
- Oxtails/ Stewed down with a delicious creole brown sauce
- Jerk Chicken - Boneless breast of chicken, glazed with our hot and sweet pomegrante jerk sauce - SO YUMMY!
- Caribbean Rubbed Salmon with citrus souscaille or a papaya and mango salsa
- Escovitched Fish - Bone in fish, seasoned, fried and then bathed in a vinegar based sauce
- Stew Chicken / caramelized in brown sugar with fresh herbs into a delicious creole sauce
- Coconut Rice with vegetables and saffron
- Braised New Potatoes with Herbs and a Mango Chadobeni Butter
- Green Bean Calypso - carrots, bell peppers, chayote and other fresh herbs
- Mash Sweet Potato or Cassava with sweet coconut butter
- Caribbean Macaroni Pie - baked with 4 cheeses
- Vegetables Lightly seasoned and stir fry
Sour-Sop Cheese Cake with a Pomegranate Rum Sauce
Space is very limited! Reserve Now !
Bring your own bottle
Good for Vegans and Vegetarians minus the Main Course
Menu may change to reflect what is in season
- General Tickets$85$850$0